[vcf-midatlantic] 286 troubleshooting BIOS?

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Sun Feb 10 18:20:32 EST 2019

Dean, that seems ideal but there isn't a normal ISA slot on this computer.
IT's a portable/laptop. There is a connector that maps to ISA but I
haven't figured out exectly what it would be called or who makes it. So
finding a mating connector doesn't seem easy. I was trying to avoid
soldering the 14 or so wires needed to use a post code board. But if it
comes to that...

heh.

Thanks for the info on that, though!