[vcf-midatlantic] WTB: Looking for several Intel manuals

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:16:14 EST 2019

Jonathan,

I don't think I've got quite what you want.

I've got:

MCS-48 Family of Single Chip Microcomputers User's Manual
MCS-80 User's Manual

I've got a bunch of Intel manuals from the late 70's.  I don't think I'll
be designing
with an 8048 or 8080 again, so they're available.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 4:59 PM systems_glitch via vcf-midatlantic <