[vcf-midatlantic] Hackfest Tomorrow

Bob Aviles raviles132001 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 13:59:12 EST 2019

 Hi,
  I got the message but not in time, maybe next time.
ThanksBobby
    On Saturday, February 9, 2019, 9:43:48 PM EST, Sentrytv via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

 Andy

Before I left I forgot to get from you the USB to ethernet adapter.
is there anyway you could possibly get it to me at all tomorrow?

Do you live in north jersey?

Maybe you could give it to someone who lives near me I'm in Edison .

Mike Rosen

Sent from: