[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2019 Saturday Dinner

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Feb 14 19:39:57 EST 2019

WHAT: VCF East XIII Saturday Buffet Dinner
DATE: May 4
TIME: 7:30 PM
LOCATION: Clancy's Tavern (West Grove Plaza)
ADDRESS: 25 South Main Street, Neptune, NJ 07753
COST: $35

This is this same place that we had it the last few years.

We organize this dinner so that the whole large group of us could chat in a
casual place and have a quality meal after a weekend of fast food.

This is the best available option to balance price, quality of food,
parking, distance from VCF East, large group, etc. This is the best that we
can do for such a large group. The menu is more flexible than other places
for a large group of people. My research of places in the areas shows that
this is the best option to balance all of our needs.

We reserved the place for 40 people. So if you want to go, then make sure
you pay ahead of time to secure your spot.

You can prepay to paypal at vcfed.org and include a note that it is for VCF
East 2019 Saturday Dinner and how many people.

The VCF East organizers decided together along with feedback from my survey
that the following will be the new unlimited buffet menu:

COLD
Caesar Salad
Cold Cut Platter
Fresh Fruit

WARM
Nachos
Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles
Chicken Parmesan
Penne Vodka

DESSERT
Carvel Ice Cream Cake

BAR
Cash Bar

After dinner some of us are going to visit the nearby SilverBall Arcade in
Asbury Park. Anyone is free to meet us there. I'm not sure of the exact
time. Probably 9:30pm.