February Repair workshop VCF

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 13:03:57 EST 2019

While I was at the February workshop I was talking to Jeff and others about a Commodore 64 that I had that was using a Vic 20 power supply, 2 pin AC 9V.
Well it turns out that somebody ( not me !) had taken a Vic 20 MB and keyboard, putting it inside of a C64 case.
So my question is;
does anybody out there have a spare Vic 20 case, in decent condition, (I only need the case top and bottom) that they they can sell or trade possibly for a C 64 case?

Thank you

Mike Rosen

Sent from: