[vcf-midatlantic] Fwd: PC Collection

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Feb 19 19:00:01 EST 2019

Mid-Atlantic folks: have at this! (We're declining for the VCFed
collection.)

CC:ing Alan H. so he can bring this to AHCS attention too.

Maybe it's the kind of collection that people can do as a group haul.

THE OWNER IS NOT ON THIS LIST, so don't be the person who replies
on-list and makes me roll my eyes. :)

--
Evan Koblentz, executive director
Vintage Computer Federation

www.vcfed.org
evan at vcfed.org
(646) 546-9999

VCF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.