[vcf-midatlantic] Atari exhibit(s) at VCF East

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Feb 19 20:13:23 EST 2019

Since there will be a huge UNIX exhibit anniversary exhibit, there
should also be a huge Atari computer anniversary exhibit. Pete opened
the door by registering his Atari exhibit just now:

http://vcfed.org/wp/festivals/vintage-computer-festival-east/vcf-east-exhibits/

I encourage all Atari exhibitors to work with Pete and to perhaps make
your own off-list discussion method for coordination.

It would be fun if, in one of the exhibit rooms, we have a whole long
row of Atari facing a whole long row of UNIX systems.