[vcf-midatlantic] Atari exhibit(s) at VCF East

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Wed Feb 20 10:41:53 EST 2019

>> Just wanted to let people know that the Atari Exhibit is a group effort.
Dean Notarnicola, Bill Lange, Anthony Becker, Bill Winters and I will all
be participating.

My fault for not fully reading your exhibit registration. Dean told me last
night. I need to update the webpage. Was going to reply to my own comment
here but you beat me to it.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019, 10:38 AM Peter Fletcher via vcf-midatlantic <