[vcf-midatlantic] Last call for Group Unix Exhibit

dillera at gmail.com dillera at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:10:06 EST 2019

Hello - if you are interested in being part of a group Unix Exhibit with linked tables please put some info in this sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1z62SaxF6IrwkiFUVIxcjxWOmWrcvLxDJKQf2iaHNA/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1z62SaxF6IrwkiFUVIxcjxWOmWrcvLxDJKQf2iaHNA/edit?usp=sharing>

I'll be getting tables at the end of this week and we'll need your info if you want to be involved in this group.

thanks,

-andy diller