[vcf-midatlantic] Fwd: PC Collection

CT chesapeaketechie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:10:48 EST 2019

Hi Evan,
  Thanks for sending this over. I'd be interested in making a run down to
take a look at the collection.

Does anyone have ideas for space for storing / vintage computer gear in the
mid Atlantic? I have a storage unit but if anyone has better ideas for this
I would be open to suggestions.

Thanks!
Eric

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 7:00 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <