[vcf-midatlantic] Last call for Group Unix Exhibit

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:32:33 EST 2019

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:10 PM andy diller via vcf-midatlantic
> Hello - if you are interested in being part of a group Unix Exhibit with linked tables please put some info in this sheet:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1z62SaxF6IrwkiFUVIxcjxWOmWrcvLxDJKQf2iaHNA/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A1z62SaxF6IrwkiFUVIxcjxWOmWrcvLxDJKQf2iaHNA/edit?usp=sharing>
>
> I'll be getting tables at the end of this week and we'll need your info if you want to be involved in this group.

I'm still interested.  I have terminals I can bring (mostly DEC but
also some off-brands like Citoh) as well.

Looking over the list, I could bring a SPARCstation 1 but that seems
nearly redundant (along with a 3B1 and various other newer Sun SPARC
machines).  I have a Sun 3/60, a Pro350 running Venix, a Perkin Elmer
7350 workstation (System III), and a NeXT Cube in the "fits in my car"
category.  I do have a number of M68K machines, one of my personal
focuses.

I'm driving in from Ohio in a hatchback so that impacts what I can bring.

Any of those sound appealing?

-ethan