[vcf-midatlantic] Last call for Group Unix Exhibit

Brian L. Stuart blstuart at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 21 12:29:25 EST 2019

On Wed, 2/20/19, andy diller via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:
> Hello - if you are interested in being part
> of a group Unix Exhibit with linked tables please put some
> info in this sheet:

I haven't really decided for sure about what I want to
exhibit this year.  One option I've been considering is
to set up one of Oscar's PiDP-11 model PDP-11/70s
running 6ed UNIX to show some about early UNIX.
Would there be interest in such an exhibit and would
it be welcome in the group UNIX Exhibit?

BLS