[vcf-midatlantic] Silverball Arcade - VCF East 2019 after Saturday dinner

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Feb 21 15:00:58 EST 2019

So a few people have asked about staying longer than 1 hour. This would be
the half day pass which is up to 6 hours. If anyone is interested in a half
day pass let me know and I will make a separate group.

By the way normally 1 hour is $12.50, with the discount, $10. The half day
is normally $15,  with the discount, $12.