[vcf-midatlantic] Last call for Group Unix Exhibit

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:21:23 EST 2019

Ok - The systems on the google sheet are very interesting and will be amazing when this all comes together.

I realize that in order to make this work we should all go reserve our own table(s) and specify "UNIX TOWN" where it asks for

Co-exhibitor(s) -- list all co-exhibitor's first/last names and cities/states, or write "none" *

That way we can all get put into the same area if we decide to setup a lan or other interesting things.

Trying to organize tables beyond my own is cleary impossible.

Once people have registered we can work with VCF and try to make sure we are in an area together and we have the March and April Workshops to try and meet and plan things in person.

Thanks for taking the time to put your info on the sheet -- it looks like we have a wide variety of UNIX on a ton of different hardware platforms for people to look and play with.

-andy