[vcf-midatlantic] Last call for Group Unix Exhibit

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 22:28:38 EST 2019

Yes, I’m looking forward to this!

In the Xenix display Eric R and I ran 2 years ago, we had a guestbook
implemented in a shell script, and other scrips sync’d the list between the
Lisa and an IBM 5155 over Micnet.

Would something like that be possible with this group display? IE something
interactive, that is available on most of the systems?

-J

--
Jason Perkins 313 355 0085 Sent from my iPhone