[vcf-midatlantic] Warehouse report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Feb 22 00:34:16 EST 2019

Steve Edwards and I did warehouse work for about 4 solid hours this
afternoon/evening. We continued the book-paring project. We cleared off
two or three full pallets of book boxes, divided the contents into keep
vs. sell piles, and tossed a few that were in poor condition. The sell
pile is for VCF East, but workshop attendees are welcome to first dibs.
(These are different than the books that remained after Festivus: we
recently sold those in bulk to a single party.) We consolidated the
'keep' books into standard-size boxes and put them all onto the usual
warehouse shelving. Results: lots of newly cleared floor space!!! For
the next book-sorting session, it will be much easier to work without a
bunch of stuff in the way. All told, I estimate that we pared the book
collection by about 30-40 boxes since we started this project a while
ago, and there's still a lot more to go.

--
Evan Koblentz, executive director
Vintage Computer Federation

www.vcfed.org
evan at vcfed.org
(646) 546-9999

VCF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.