[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for “modem lights” program

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:39:37 EST 2019

Guys —

  I have my 11/23 working with an emulated TU58 connected to a serial port. Does any one know of a port activity indicator program for the Windows system tray? Long ago, you remember, when using a modem there was the little modem icon with red/green LEDs. I’m looking for that to monitor the serial port.

I found one shareware program but it only shows the status of the handshaking signals and not RX/TX.

Thanks!
Rich