[vcf-midatlantic] Just found an Apple IIe and C64

CT chesapeaketechie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:01:21 EST 2019

I was lucky enough to come across an Apple IIe and C64 at the Techno Swap
Fest in Maryland today.
I was on the fence but the Apple IIe was in very good condition with some
additional boards (80 char, memory, CP/M) and the color monitor and duo
disk drive with a bunch of accessories and software.
The C64 comes with a power supply, joystick, some cables and software.
Paid $125 for everything so it seemed fair compared to eBay / CL prices I
could find.

Also they threw in an ImageWriter II if anyone is interested in it please
let me know.

I'll bring these both up to the next repair workshop I can attend for some
guidance on them. Likely in April.

Thanks and looking forward to collaborating with everyone soon.