[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Chromebook free to good home

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sat Feb 23 19:13:01 EST 2019

Two people here in the group chipped in and gifted me a new Chromebook that
can run Linux and Android apps (nifty!), so I'm paying it forward: my old
(2014) Chromebook should go to a good home. It works perfectly; it's just
slightly less capable. Lightweight, awesome battery life, closest thing
that exists today to a Tandy Model 100. One request: I want it to go to
someone who needs it, not just someone who is curious about them but has
plenty of resources.

Email me off-list.