[vcf-midatlantic] Security camera installation underway / Museum report (Saturday)

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Feb 23 21:35:37 EST 2019

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 5:33 PM Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <

> On 2/17/19 4:20 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>
> > Jeff B. pointed out today that I didn't sweep up the sawdust from when
> we drilled holes
> > for the camera mounts ... sorry man. My mistake.
>
> Ooops, sorry, I meant to clean that up before we left.

Neil & Martin,

I appreciate and thank you for the security camera installation! It has
been on the VCF to-do list for a while and I feel very important to our
museum for security reasons. The mess isn't a big deal, but I was only
annoyed that I wasn't alerted to it before arriving because I was expecting
the usual setting up for being docent and not a cleanup which takes more
time. Lucky for me Tony and Adam were there early and cleaned it up before
I arrived and told me about it. Thanks Tony and Adam!