[vcf-midatlantic] C64 Replacement chips

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Feb 24 14:43:12 EST 2019

There was some discussion at the last workshop about places to find
replacement chips for C64, but no one posted any of them to the workshop
wrap-up report thread.

So where can I get replacement PLAs? Someone mentioned that there are new
ones being made.

Also RAM chips for C64.

Any other generic chips that can be purchase inexpensively?

I already know where to find VIC and SID, which I believe you can only
replace with originals. I have gotten some from eBay.

Of course I can do my own search through eBay etc., so I'm looking for
recommendations for good places  and warnings against ordering from bad
places.