C64 Replacement chips sources

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 15:08:48 EST 2019

My question at the workshop was;

Where to find the keyboard chips that are good?

I have memory chips thanks to Jeff G.
and a new diagnostic cart and cable set thanks to eBay.

But finding a seller on eBay with good "pulls" from a "working unit" is my concern.

Who wants to buy off eBay, only to find the chip is bad and of course not being able to return it!

So my second question is;

With all the C64 guys in the group, who is the best source for these parts?

Mike Rosen

Sent from: