[vcf-midatlantic] C64 Replacement chips

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:59:49 EST 2019

I ran across a guy on Facebook, Adam Caine (he is in Europe somewhere) who
has blank PLA chips that he programs with the Commodore configuration. I
bought some but didn't test them yet. If they are good, I think it is a
better option than the modern version because it is still a regular IC. The
modern product is cool too, it just doesn't look retro.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 12:44 PM Blatboy via vcf-midatlantic <