MOS LSI chips time frame

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Tue Feb 26 08:08:03 EST 2019

Hey All,

I’m doing some research on North American Aviation/Autonetics artifacts and while researching simply Metal Oxide Semiconductor or MOS.

Here are some image artifacts

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0YG4TcsmGWIVSf <https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0YG4TcsmGWIVSf>

So the text on the back of the sales package clearly references anticipating the possibilities 1968 will bring.

I was searching MOS LSI and of course I find exhibit “A” for the problems of claiming first in technology development.

http://firstmicroprocessor.com

I was hoping some one could comment on the development of MOS processeses in general to give me context.

I also wanted to share what I think are some pretty cool artifacts.

Thanks,

Ben