[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Free Soldering Iron, with a catch

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:32:46 EST 2019

Due to an error by the supplier, I received the wrong item when placing an
online order and ended up with two soldering irons that I can't use. I
can't use them because they are 220V and have a European plug.

https://www.banggood.com/Mustool-MT223-60W-Adjustable-Temperature-Electric-Soldering-Iron-with-5pcs-Solder-Tips-p-1077119.html

Is anyone interested in taking them off my hands? If so, I can bring them
to VCF East or one of the workshops at InfoAge. I just figured that I would
ask before I threw them in the trash (which I hate).

Chris