[vcf-midatlantic] Amiga software help.

Joseph Oprysko joprysko1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:14:58 EST 2019

I recently acquired an Amiga 2000HD to my collection. I got a box of
various floppies from a friend but no complete OS set. The OS on the hard
drive is partially corrupt or at least missing files. Thw system has a 2.0
Rom in it but I have a 3.x Rom as well, if I can get a full set of Amiga OS
3.1 floppies.

I also have an XT Emulation card and no drivers for that either.

If someone could help out with a set of OS/Workbench disks, it would be
greatly appreciated. And if it's OS 3.1, I'll have to swap my ROM and
hopefully not have to reformat the hard drive since I don't have a backup.