[vcf-midatlantic] Anyone ever adjust the yoke on a 1970’s Sony trinitron?

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:57:45 EST 2019

So the clamp and screw on the back of the tube where it’s the skinny part of the neck is correct for rotating the yoke?  I could swear the other TVs/monitors I have adjusted had them near the top of the tube where it’s much thicker.  Then again none of them were Sony.

I also put the rubber wedges back in.  I guess it was a good opportunity to replace the foam adhesive tape.

Cheers,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ