[vcf-midatlantic] Repair Workshop Jan 2019 INFO
jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Jan 6 22:15:14 EST 2019
As a reminder the workshop is $10 *per* person, *per* day. Sorry this
InfoAge's rule and not our decision. So that means for two days it is $20.
Sign up quickly to guarantee a table.
DATE: January 12 & 13, 2019
InfoAge Building 9032A - (2201 Marconi Road, Wall Township, NJ)
Start about 10 A.M. on Saturday and ends whenever we go to sleep.
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday. (Starts around 10 A.M. Sunday morning)
- $10 per person, PER day. This is required by InfoAge for us to pay for
renting the space.
- $25 for those wanting to stay overnight (Money goes to InfoAge).
Please pay me when you get there so that I don't forget and then have to
spend time chasing you down.
OVERNIGHT: Bring your own pillow, blankets, soap etc. We provide a bed
frame and an uncovered mattress. There are showers and a kitchen for your
- You can pay via PayPal to paypal at vcfed.org. Make sure to put a note in
there that it is for the January worshop
- VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
- Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords, and supplies etc.
- If you need particular tools that you don't know or particular parts,
please post to the list for those going. They may have what you need. Let
them know ahead of time.
- Please bring an extra one or two power cords as these are often forgotten
You should bring your own. I would recommend bringing a cooler of some
You provide your own. We usually order pizza, subs or go out to a dinner
and everyone pays their own way. Usually, we make a decision when everyone
During the hours from 1 pm to 5 pm close the front gate behind you. We want
museum visitors to go to the front lobby and not wander through the middle
of the campus. Outside of those times, you can feel free to leave the gate
Park across from 9032 or 9010A on any blacktop area. InfoAge doesn't like
us parking on the lawn anymore.
Contact Evan : 646-546-9999 or evan at vcfed.org
or myself (Jeff) : 732-759-1783 or jeffrey at vcfed.org
Have fun everyone!
Vintage Computer Federation
More information about the vcf-midatlantic