[vcf-midatlantic] Cross Platform Dev Tool for C64, Apple 2, Atari

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:39:55 EST 2019

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 11:30 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic
> Some guy made a cross platform development tool to create a game for the
> C64, Atari, Apple 2: http://8bit-slicks.com/
> He will be releasing his tool soon and call it 8-bit Unity:
> http://8bit-unity.com/
> Sounds like a cool idea!

If you want to write in C.  I love C, but the 6502 is not an optimal
processor for it (the hardware stack is tiny and the register model
makes the code fatter than hand-written assembly).

It will be fine for a lot of things though.

-ethan