[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2019 keynote suggestions?

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:01:25 EST 2019

Just getting caught up on this thread.

@Evan, we have two keynotes, we should get a big wide audience name for one of them and the other we can have the commodore chip designer present for the other.  I know I’d be interested in how this stuff is designed even though I didn’t own a commodore till I bought a Vic-20 last year.

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ
Sent from my iPhone