[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2019 keynote suggestions?

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Wed Jan 9 15:47:58 EST 2019

> I just had lunch with an ex colleague named Jeff Witt that worked in early IC design
> over the timeframe of MOS, RCA (1802) , and even Solid State Scientific of Montgomeryville.
> But there is some fertile ground around AMI to cultivate a speakers from in general, of this sort.

I'm trying hard to avoid a lecture. So I'll just say this. Persons from
the timeframe Doug mentions, the 1970's, are getting very old. Time is
running out, to invite them at all to VCF events - keynote, guest,
workshop, whatever. I suggest engaging with them, now and for the next
few years, to attend. Their availability won't be an option, before
long. Suggestions were asked for: that's my suggestion and response to
some other suggestions. End of lecture.

Herb Johnson
Old person

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net