[vcf-midatlantic] Tandy 6000

Peter Cetinski pete at pski.net
Fri Jan 11 13:38:36 EST 2019

It’s 19 disks for Xenix 3.2 with the 3.0 dev system, Dean!  :) You really want that because without it Tandy Xenix is mostly just a runtime system.  A few of the install disks are double sided as well.

I highly recommend getting an HxC floppy emulator for the 6000.  The full Xenix install will push your TM-848 drive to the max.

Also a good idea to image the diagnostics disk first so you can run the full test suite of 68k diags before attempting the Xenix install.

Pete