[vcf-midatlantic] SGI Indigo help at tomorrow's workshop (Saturday)

dillera at gmail.com dillera at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:53:23 EST 2019

This is the original, which works but requires you to have all the ISOs-
https://github.com/halfmanhalftaco/irixboot <https://github.com/halfmanhalftaco/irixboot>

I use it for 5.3

This is the improved version with fetches the files and will even use ansible to do some admin/config post install!
https://github.com/unxmaal/booterizer <https://github.com/unxmaal/booterizer>
https://github.com/unxmaal/irix_ansible <https://github.com/unxmaal/irix_ansible>

-andy