[vcf-midatlantic] Jan Workshop Report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Jan 14 16:56:17 EST 2019

A newbie, Matt C., joined after he met Dean via LetGo. He brought two
Laser 128s to the workshop but he didn't know much about them. I tested
both of them. One had a bad keyboard and the other had a bad drive. The
keyboards weren't compatible models, so I swapped the drives. Fairly
easy because Ian, Tony, etc. previously taught me how to work on these
machines -- they're a PITA to open/close compared to an Apple //c, but
swapping components is easy. Now he has one working computer and one for
parts. I also taught him about ADTpro, etc.