[vcf-midatlantic] OT but related: Re: Feb Workshop Signup - February 9 & 10, 2019 - VCF Repair Workshop
maflynn at theflynn.org
Wed Jan 16 06:51:23 EST 2019
Might be of interest / use for the next repair workshop:
* CDL is being provided with a Saleae 16 Channel Logic Analyzer and
software. There are a couple of details still pending, but it's
likely to be on site by the February Workshop. Product Link:
In Hand equipment:
* Tektronix 1240 Logic Analyzer, which is 36 channels.
* Tektronix TDS 320 Oscilloscope
* Weller WES51 Analog Soldering Station
* Therm-O-Trac TOT-1002+ ESD rated Soldering Station
* ESD Mat and wristbands
* Hakko SMD-BGA hot air rework station
* Hakko FM-205 De-soldering & Soldering Station
* GPS disciplined 10 MHZ master clock / NTP server
If interested, or if you will need need equipment / tools from the CDL ,
contact me off-list so we can set you up in advance!
On 1/15/2019 8:41 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> So the next workshop will be February 9 & 10, 2019.
More information about the vcf-midatlantic