[vcf-midatlantic] Friday classes @ VCF East

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:21:16 EST 2019

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 7:58 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic
> I'm starting to plan the Friday tech talks for VCF East.
>
> So, please speak up if you'd like to be an instructor. (That's
> important. We need people to say, "I will do it," not just "Someone
> should do it.")

With the May date and my work schedule, I can't commit to being
on-site and ready-to-go for Friday or else I'd say yes right now.

I'd love to be able to do something spectacular for UNIX's 50th but
Friday is probably out of reach for me.

-ethan