[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Tomorrow (Saturday)

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:10:22 EST 2019

You do know there is a monitor rom and kill the bit in eprom on the museum’s ALTAIR.  There was a piece of paper under the ALTAIR with the memory addresses where the software is located.  Worst case I think I have the bin files that were used to make the proms so I can figure it out on the weekend.

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ
Sent from my iPhone