[vcf-midatlantic] VCF SouthEast speakers?

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sun Jan 20 17:26:04 EST 2019

Mike,

No.  The SE show is produced by Atlanta Historical Computing Society
(www.atlhcs.org) and isn't part of the Federation at the moment.  We do
have a mailing list for our group (link on the web-site).  We haven't
finalized speakers yet and I can't really share any unconfirmed leads.
But we'll announce them across lists (vcf-midatlantic, cctalk, rescue,
TUHS, VCForums, etc) when set.  We hope to have one confirmed in early
February and the other later next month.  Thanks!

-Alan Hightower
alan at atlhcs.org / alan at alanlee.org