[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2019 keynote suggestions?

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Tue Jan 22 15:09:13 EST 2019

> On Jan 4, 2019, at 9:19 PM, Evan via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:
>
> Here's my annual request for suggestions of people who could keynote at VCF East.
>
> - The person must have general appeal to our audience. It can't be someone who did something very narrow.

I’m going to throw the name Walt Jung who I have recently stumbled across and seems quite lucid on the topic of op-amp. I can’t tell if what he did was narrow (focusing on op-amps) or general op-amps are fundamental argument.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Jung <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Jung>

I find his writing quite comprehensible.

Ben