[vcf-midatlantic] Feb Repair Workshop - 2019

Jason Perkins perkins.jason at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:38:53 EST 2019

I'm thinking I'll be able to make this workshop. There are some bugs on my
Lisa 2/5 I need to sort out.

I'll have a few newer PCs with me like I brought to Festivus. Not sure on
quantity / specs yet.

I'm still thinking about what I want to do for VCF. I might try for a hard
drive bearing replacement talk. Does anyone have a junk drive or two with
extra noisy bearings they'd want to part with? Something like an old 5.25
506 drive. I need to get some practice in before making a presentation :)

Thanks,

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 3:16 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Jason Perkins
313 355 0085