[vcf-midatlantic] AppleSauce

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Jan 31 12:31:29 EST 2019

John Morris donated the deluxe version of his new-ish "AppleSauce" disk
imaging hardware to us (it should arrive in a week or so.)

We (Ian, Alex J., etc.) can build it at the next workshop.

It requires a Mac with OS version 10.11 or newer. John said that's pretty
much any Mac from mid-2009 or newer.

So everyone is welcome to bring uncracked Apple II disks to the next
workshop, and this thing should be able to make exact working copies.

Wish I had that in 7th grade! Got in trouble for trying to copy Newsroom.
:)  Copy II+ wasn't up to the task.