[vcf-midatlantic] Broken PET free to good home

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Jan 31 21:27:44 EST 2019

Says our friend BernieS of 2600 fame:

>> Hi Evan, Does VCF or anyone you know want a reportedly unused Commodore
CBM 8032?  It was dropped and the CRT broke (see photo) and it reportedly
sat unused for 38 years.  Someone just gave it to my friend Bob who
designed those Apple II I/O cards I brought to Festivus and gave to Dimitry
and Ian.  Let me know if you really want it.  I can pick it up next time I
visit my mother 200 miles north of Philly, and bring it to VCF East.  Or
not, if you don't want it. <<

I declined: we have enough. Anyone who wants it should contact him directly
at bernies at panix.com.