[vcf-midatlantic] Tanday Assembly comments

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 20:43:27 EDT 2019

I went last year. This year is the same venue in Ohio in a very nice
hotel/conference center.
I had a good time. Lots of vendors; good opportunity to get enhancements
installed on site (many at a discount) and talk to the creators of same.
And of course cool exhibits mixed in. The main room is about the size of
the lower exhibit hall at VCFe, maybe a bit bigger.
There were good lectures as well. One of my favorite parts was the auction
(items donated for the benefit of TA.) I picked up some great items at a
bargain price.

Of course, lots of comraderie and putting faces to names, and Tandy
specific tech talk, similar to VCFe.
As well, potential Friday afternoon classes were announced for this year.
Pete C Is actively soliciting people to teach classes. It should be a great
time. I'd go this year, but it conflicts with with business travel :-(

- Dean

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 4:47 PM Mike Loewen via vcf-midatlantic <