[vcf-midatlantic] TRS-80 PC-1 - New manufacture replacement LCDs

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 21:32:13 EDT 2019

As requested, posting with an update on the TRS-80 PC-1 displays being
available.  Robert has opened a Tindie store, they're $20.

https://www.tindie.com/products/halfbakedmaker/lcd-replacement-for-trs-80-pc-1-sharp-pc-1211/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TbvC79ff3M

Cheers,

-Mark

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 8:43 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <