[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop report

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Jun 3 10:56:13 EDT 2019

We had about 10 or so people working on various systems.
This time we did a BBQ Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. Everyone liked
it. We are going to do it again in August.

Evan switched out the Amdahl in the featured artifact and put in the Canon
Cat.
He also put back most of the newly acquired artifacts.

One kid about 12 years old visited the museum and was highly interested in
vintage computers. He knew many things which he learned from YouTube. Some
accurate, some not. His mom said that he was bored from modern scratch
programming. I had him try out   BASIC programming on the C64. He wants to
buy vintage computers, but his mom won’t let him. He also checked out the
repair workshop. He really enjoyed!

Next workshop is August 24 & 25.

@Evan: Do you want to add anything?