[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop report

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 11:23:54 EDT 2019

I spoke to both of them briefly.

The boy did not seem especially interested in the Commodore 64.
He (or maybe it was his mom) was more interested in what Jeff G. was working on and his testing procedure and programming.

Too bad his mother doesn't want him to buy vintage computers.

If they live locally, I would encourage them to come to the workshop more often.
Even if it's to see what's going on there, to help and learn.

By the way the barbecue and grilling was fantastic and a very good idea!

Mike R.

Sent from: