[vcf-midatlantic] Tanday Assembly comments

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:29:21 EDT 2019

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 7:43 PM Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic
> I went last year. This year is the same venue in Ohio in a very nice
> hotel/conference center.

It's less than an hour from where I live...

> ... I'd go this year, but it conflicts with with business travel :-(

For once, it's not conflicting with other things I'm doing!

I'm not huge into Tandy gear (he says, looking at an M3, M4,
fully-decked out M1, M100, Coco...) but I am in the middle of
restore/repair/upgrade of the M4 I got at VCF East a couple of years
back.  My goal is to use it as both a CP/M machine and a TRS-80.  It
basically works except the drive that came with it needs to be
radially aligned.  It works fine with borrowed drives from other
machines which is why I bought a bare SA400 and a couple of bare
TM100-2 drives at VCF East last month.

-ethan