[vcf-midatlantic] Warehouse helpers needed

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Jun 3 15:49:09 EDT 2019

Everyone,

We need a lot of help in the warehouse this summer. The work is mostly
sorting and organizing, under my direction. There is some, but not a
lot, of heavy lifting involved.

What's in it for you: glory, lunch, and a sense of accomplishment.

We need people who can give us a full day at a time. Wednesdays are
best. Weekends are also possible. What's good: planning ahead for
specific days. What's not so good: last-minute changes, unreliable
people, inability to follow our guidelines/policies.

Apply directly to me via evan at vcfed.org.

--
Evan Koblentz, executive director
Vintage Computer Federation

www.vcfed.org
evan at vcfed.org
(646) 546-9999

VCF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization