[vcf-midatlantic] I don't know if there will be a Maker Faire this year

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Mon Jun 10 13:50:33 EDT 2019

>   [NON-Text Body part not included]

When we ran mini makerfaires (~1500 people) we had to pay license fees
based on per-attendee roughly. Maybe that expense will be shed for people
doing them, but so will the resources they give you.

Time will tell. The maker movement won't die.

I had to quit my subscription to the magazine, it was just 3d printers
over and over. And they changed the sized so they didn't match on the
shelf anymore.