[vcf-midatlantic] July workshop?

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 06:41:19 EDT 2019

Jeff

I did not mean that you should rule out the 20th.
I just wanted to let everyone know that the 20th is the Antique Radio Swapmeet and if people are interested they should go especially if they may need parts for "tube type" equipment.
And if someone has stuff to sell, it would be convenient.

Thank you

Sent from: